The WCF Trainee Journalist & Photographer Programme entry deadline ends at 23.30 (GMT) on Monday, December 17. Get your entries in now!!
If you're aged between 18 and 30 years old and in full-time education and have a passion for sport, a keen interest in writing or photography and a creative mind then you could be in with a chance of winning a fully paid trip to report from the World Junior Curling Championships 2013 in Sochi, Russia.
1. Students are asked to submit a 500 word report on a memorable event/competition/game from their favourite sport, detailing what made the event so special for them.
2. Students must also write three questions, based on the line scores below, that they would ask:
- The winning skip
- The losing skip:
Note: The World Curling Federation is keen to make the competition as accessible as possible to students from all over the world by allowing entries to be submitted in their native language. However, basic English would be an essential requirement to be eligible to take part effectively in this programme.
All entries should include the following information:
• Age & Date of Birth
• Educational institute, course and official contact details of course leader
• Home address
• Phone Number
• Email Address
• All journalist entries must be submitted in Microsoft Word format
• All photographer entries must be submitted in jpg format and each image must be between 50kb and 500kb