The World Curling Federation (WCF) is inviting potential hosts to submit their interest in international curling events scheduled over the next three years.
Hosting a WCF event can generate substantial benefits, not only for the host city, country and Member Association, but also for the many people involved in curling events.
We are currently inviting bids for the following events taking place next season:
• European Mixed Curling Championships 2014 (13-20 September)
• European Curling Championships C-Group 2014 (6-11 October)
• World Wheelchair Curling Championship Qualification Event 2014 (1-6 November)
• European Junior Curling Challenge 2015 (3-8 January)
• World Junior Curling Championships 2015 (28 February-8 March)
• World Mixed Doubles Curling Championship 2015 (1-18 April)*
• World Senior Curling Championship 2015 (25 April-2 May)*
*If both events are hosted together, dates would be 18-25 April